Welcome to South Shore Long Island
Periodontics & Implantology P.C.
Our Vision Statement
- To be the most respected periodontal, periodontal cosmetic, and surgical implant practice on Long Island.
- To be the periodontal practice dentists want to work with and patients want to receive treatment from.
- To be a workplace where all team members are happy, stimulated, and proud to be part of.
Welcome to South Shore Long Island Periodontics & Implantology.
We are proud to be one of the few periodontal practices that have Three Board-Certified Periodontists.
We have been treating patients in Long Island since 1972, making us one of the most established periodontal practices on the island.
We are periodontists, dental specialists concerned with the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of periodontal diseases. Our periodontal specialty training extends three to four years beyond dental school. During that time, we receive special training in implantology, surgery, dentistry, medicine, microbiology, and soft and hard tissue (gum and bone) physiology. We provide both surgical and non-surgical treatment, as well as periodontal cosmetic and reconstructive surgery. Our doctors are also experts in the planning, placement, and maintenance of dental implants.
We have placed thousands of implants since 1986.
We believe that your right to see a periodontist of choice is an important freedom. Many of our patients are referred to us by their general dentist, but a dentist referral is not required to meet us. We also welcome referrals from patients and friends of the practice. Regardless of how you found us, we will be happy to work closely with your dentist and other specialists to ensure that your goals and needs are met.
Our state-of-the-art facility has been designed to provide you with quality care in a comfortable and sterile environment. Some of our modern technology includes:
- Laser periodontal & peri-implant therapy
- 3-D cone-beam CT I-CAT® scan
- Guided surgical implant therapy
- Digital radiographs
- Perioscope – periodontal microscopy
- Osstell® – resonance frequency analysis
- VELscope® – oral cancer screening
- SIMPLANT® – implant planning software
- Dentrix® – practice management system
- Electronic prescriptions
For more information on our technology, please explore our website further or call for a consultation.
We are here to listen to your questions and concerns and to help provide solutions leading to your better health and happiness
We are extraordinarily proud of our staff, which is comprised of caring and dedicated professionals. They ensure that our patients’ treatment and administrative needs are met as effectively as possible.